About Our Online Services
By registering for the online services you will be able to complete a variety of different tasks online rather than having to come in to the practice:
- Book an appointment
- View past and future appointments
- Order recent and regular repeat medications
- View your summary care records
- Access test results
These online services are as safe as online banking as long as you keep your passwords secure, and you can access these services 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
How to Register for Online Services
- In person
If you are registered with the practice, simply pop along to the practice with your ID, and we will issue you with login details.
If you are already registered to use the online services, please visit Patient Access.
- Community Family Support Services
- Online Appointment Booking & Friday Walk in Clinic Suspended
- Brent Aid During Covid-19
- Federation News
- About Us
- Privacy Statement
- Site Credits
- NHS Choices